About Shwetashree Foundation
To assist the people for improving their social, political, human rights and economic conditions especially
of the underprivileged, indigenous, marginalized and ultra-poor through social justice and equity based participation
in all spheres of development by appropriately using all the available local resources.
To build a comprehensive, democratic, self-dependent and united society
To uplift the health, economic and social status of the targeted people
Inclusiveness, participatory, neutral, good governance, accountability, transparency
- To improve the quality of education.
- To assist affected communities in recovery after the devastating earthquake of 2015 and to help with refurbishment of community properties.
- To create income generating opportunities for poorest of the poor.
- To increase the access in basic infrastructural facilities of community people.
- Facilitate the target beneficiaries in harnessing local resources, indigenous knowledge, skills